Frequently Asked Questions About Us
1. Why did you choose the name Calm the Anarchy?
The name represents the world around us and our desire to find peace within it. Everything from our own metal health to the environment. The two are more closely linked than people realize.
2. When will I be charged for my order?
You will be charged at the time of the sale.
3. What size should I order?
Our hats are one size fits most and adjustable.
Our T-shirts run true to size.
The process to make the fabric will take roughly 6-8 weeks and the cutting and sewing will take another 3-4 weeks. The time frame will get less as we grow.
4. How often will I be updated the store?
As a start up company we will be adding new inventory as quick as possible.
5. Do I pay for shipping?
Shipping is free if you spend over $50 in the United States. If you are in Canada there will be a charge for any shipment.
6. Are you selling or shipping outside of the United States or Canada?
As a start up, we are focusing on the United States and Canada, but we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. Please email us and we will work on calculating the cost to ship our leggings to you.
7. Can I pay with a credit card?
You can pay with a credit card and the ones we accept are displayed on Shopify.
8. Wha fabrics do you use?
We are working with a couple of different fabrics to start from Hemp to organic cotton.
9. Why do you call the brand eco-conscious?
We are focused on reducing plastic pollution caused by our apparel and we are making conscious choices in what fabrics and materials we use. We may not be perfect but this is about taking steps in the right direction.
10. Where is Calm the Anarchy based?
Stuart Berman LLC, 5 West Biddle Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
11. Why was the company called Blve Zipper and is now Calm the Anarchy.
As much as we loved the name Blve Zipper we felt the company was more than an eco-conscious brand. The new name reflects who we are.
12. Who do I contact if I have a question?
Please send all questions or concerns or comments to email@example.com