1. Why are you pre-selling your leggings?
Since we are a start up we felt that pre-selling our leggings was the best way to determine the demand for the product, reduce our carbon footprint by not over producing and eliminate the need for outside capital.
2. When will I be charged for my order?
You will be charged at the time of the sale. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
3. What size should I order?
We are making our leggings in sizes from X-Small to X-Large. Please see our size chart to determine the right fit for you. If you are not sure please email us.
4. When will my leggings be made?
Once we sell at least 200 pairs we will start the development of our fabric and them producing our leggings.
5. How long will the process take once it begins?
The process to make the fabric will take roughly 6-8 weeks and the cutting and sewing will take another 3-4 weeks. The time frame will get less as we grow.
6. How often will I be updated on the progress?
We will be posting information on social media and direct emails as well hit various milestones in the process.
7. Do I pay for shipping?
Shipping is free in the United States. If you are in Canada there will be a charge.
8. Are you selling or shipping outside of the United States or Canada?
As a start up, we are focusing on the United States and Canada, but we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. Please email us and we will work on calculating the cost to ship our leggings to you.
9. Can I pay with a credit card?
You can pay with a credit card and the ones we accept are displayed on Shopify.
10. What is the fabric made out of?
We are creating a proprietary blend of Hemp, Cotton wit patented moisture wicking technology and Sorona.
11. What is Sorona?
Sorona is a plant based stretch yarn. This material is 37% plant based with the remaining amount made from petroleum.
12. Why do you call the leggings eco-conscious?
We are focused on reducing plastic pollution caused by our apparel and we are making conscious choices in what we use in fabric. We may not be perfect, but it is important to create a material that people want and will use. This is about taking steps in the right direction.
13. Where is Blve Zipper based?
Stuart Berman LLC, 5 West Biddle Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
14. Who do I contact if I have a question?
Please send all questions or concerns or comments to Stuart@blvezipper.com